THE 2016 GNSI CONFERENCE IS COMING TO THE UC SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS, NORTH END OF MONTEREY BAY. LOCATION IS ABOUT 1.5 HRS FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT OR 45MIN FROM THE SAN JOSE AIRPORT.

This year’s rendezvous will be hosted at the University of California, Santa Cruz. UC Santa Cruz is one of the most beautiful college campuses in the country. Situated on a hill above the city, the campus buildings are scattered between groves of coast redwoods and oak savanna, with a view of Monterey Bay.

Our core program is full! We have not 2, but 7 plenary speakers who will give 1½-hour talks, followed by over 45 individual presenters who will give 50-minute presentations in a variety of subject matter.

Visit the GNSI Conference page for more details!

Many members have been wondering about the exhibit. Unfortunately, we won’t have a traditional brick-and-mortar exhibit this year (due to time constraints), but we are planning an alternate online exhibit. This will be a juried event just like previous years; the only difference is selected works will be shared in an online space for all to see!

We are deeply appreciative of our web design team, Deborah Shaw Studios, which has devoted much of their time and effort to launch a new and more efficient conference website. The new website will go online in early March and will include all details about registration, housing, the program, and special events. Registration will begin in early April. The cost of University accommodations will be a bit more than last year (but include meals) and are a lot less than local hotel / motel options.

Watch for more Conference Announcements coming soon. Until then check out the complete Conference Program. This is probably the earliest we have ever put together a complete presentation program!

Conference Program (PDF 127Kb)

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design