Btw, cute kitty! Looks a lot like my "helper". :)

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:05 AM, Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Karen!

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
http://ackoffstudio.blogspot.com/

There was some discussion not long ago regarding archival printers. I’ve just posted a blog entry about making archival prints, adapted from my talk on scanning/printing at the 2015 GNSI conference. The blog post includes only basic information, but the settings provide a good starting point for anyone who wishes to venture into making their own archival prints.

Karen

Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration

--