Hello everyone,I just wanted to share this with this wonderful group as this is an exciting time in the world of Astronomy! I am thrilled to have been able to contribute to this project.Check out: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap160211.htmlFor more info you can go to http://www.ligo.caltech.edu although the site might be a bit slow from overload today.Sharing the excitement!Aurore Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
http://epo.sonoma.edu