Awesome Britt. I bet there was a lot of celebrating all around! Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
http://epo.sonoma.edu

    On Friday, February 12, 2016 7:08 AM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I agree, this is a fundamentally different way to observe the Astrophysics in the Universe. We had a
viewing party for the National Science Foundation announcement here at Goddard yesterday.

Britt

--
Britt Griswold/SED Code 600