(((Forwarding at the request of Sayyida Khayra al-Tayyiba, Chancellor for
TRH Ealdormere)))

Their Majesties Ealdormere have given Their Heirs, Prince Nigel and
Princess Adrielle, authority to command Their great northern army as we
travel south to support our allies at Gulf Wars.

Their Royal Highnesses are much loved throughout the known world and
retinue is a wonderful way to show that love and to highlight the
graciousness of our southern cousins, as well as to help experience the
many different parts of what War has to offer.

I humbly beseech those people traveling from their own warm hearths to the
warring south to consider offering a bit of time toward Entourage for Their
Royal Highnesses Ealdormere while They campaign abroad. There will be much
to see and do while lending your time: Revelry, combat, meetings,
competitions, and many other events will be taking place. Trust when I say
everyone will be able to find something that interests them should they
wish to volunteer!

Their Royal Highnesses schedule is included on the signup and will be
continually updated to include new activities as war draws nearer. You can
find that sign up here: Sign-Up Genius
<http://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=c.SignUpSearch&eid=0AC7CDDBFACCFD6C&cs=09B2BAD88FB98B177B7E64745BB29BBD&sortby=l.title&view=l>

If anyone wishes to sign up at Gulf Wars the schedule will be posted at the
Ealdormere Royalty Cabin. I can be reached via email at
[log in to unmask] or by Facebook message until I depart Thursday
evening.

Warmest regards and most sincere thanks,