Greetings Scribes of Calontir!

At the upcoming Bellewode Symposium/Spring RUSH we will be having a
Scribe's Guild meeting to discuss some important topics like: Voting to
separate the Guild-head from the Falcon Signet position! I encourage as
many scribes (illuminators, calligraphers, word-smiths, and interested
parties) to attend as possible since this is important to the governance of
the guild.

Please also think about teaching scribal classes at Lilies! Scribal classes
have been waning the past couple of years and I know we have an incredible
amount of knowledge just waiting to be shared. Information about how to
sign up to teach can be found here:
https://sites.google.com/site/lilies30artsandsciencesclasses/instructor-sign-up

I look forward to seeing you all in two weeks!

YIS,

Mistress Elynor of Glastonbury

Falcon Signet