Unto the Kingdom of Calontir, from Master Andrixos Seljukroctonis, Chair of the Royal Pavilion Committee,

Greetings,

The time has come to replace the roof of the Royal Pavilion, which has served nobly since Estrella War in AS XLII.  Mistress Rhianwen is preparing for another spring of sewing.  We anticipate keeping the same basic design, perhaps with variation on appliqued decoration.  At Gulf Wars, on Wednesday at 3 pm, the Royal Pavilion "Committee of the Whole" will meet.  All are invited to join the discussion of possible upgrades to our communal gathering space.  We hope to see you there.

Andrixos