Calontir!  The time has come again to begin planning for a day of training and education for our local officers.  CalonCon will once again be held this July, on July 16-17.  To that end, I would ask that groups consider hosting this easy event to run.  This event is free to the populace, and paid for by the kingdom.  Ideal bids would have 6-8 rooms available to hold meetings in and either an inn on site hosted by the group or have available fast food nearby.

Bids should be submitted using the kingdom event bid form to [log in to unmask] and will need to be received no later than May 1st, 2016.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with further questions.

In Service,
Duchess Aislinn Morcroft
Kingdom Seneschal