Greetings to the Kingdom!

Kingdom Arts and Sciences draws ever closer, as does the entry deadline. I have updated the website with the current entries I have and I am hopeful that we will have a flood of entries come in once everyone returns from Gulf Wars. I know that we have very talented artisans, don't be shy!!

https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkingdomartsandsciences/home/tri-level-entrant

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.