The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Court news from Gulf War A.S. 50
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/03/20/court-news-from-gulf-war-a-s-50/>'

This news is gleaned from the Book of Faces, and from other sources. I
apologize for errors and omissions. Where I recognized the name, I used the
spelling in the Calontir OP. If the name is not complete in this post, I
welcome a correction.

In no particular order:

Ravasz Janos – Stele Hirth
Gawin Kappler – Mallet
Barrett Thickblood – Torse
Hildibrandr Tjúguskegg – boon for Chivalry
Nesscia inghean Chearnaigh – boon for Pelican
Da’ud ibn Ibrahim al-Sisari, called Dawi – Iren Fyrd
Kajsa Nikulasdotter – Calon Lily
Luckie Glasbrenner – Stele Fyrd
Adelaide – Stele Fyrd
Kitsu no Taro – Stele Fyrd
Ostwald Konrad von Riesetoten – Stele Fyrd
John Bowyer – Torse
Lillian Bowyer – Torse
Christina – Golden Calon Swan

Calontir won the War Bard competition again this year. Congratulations to
Vilhjalmr Half Troll!
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F03%2F20%2Fcourt-news-from-gulf-war-a-s-50%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F03%2F20%2Fcourt-news-from-gulf-war-a-s-50%2F&title=Court+news+from+Gulf+War+A.S.+50>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/03/20/court-news-from-gulf-war-a-s-50/
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates
are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]