The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Court news from Gulf War A.S. 50'

This news is gleaned from the Book of Faces, and from other sources. I apologize for errors and omissions. Where I recognized the name, I used the spelling in the Calontir OP. If the name is not complete in this post, I welcome a correction.

In no particular order:

Ravasz Janos – Stele Hirth
Gawin Kappler – Mallet
Barrett Thickblood – Torse
Hildibrandr Tjúguskegg – boon for Chivalry
Nesscia inghean Chearnaigh – boon for Pelican
Da’ud ibn Ibrahim al-Sisari, called Dawi – Iren Fyrd
Kajsa Nikulasdotter – Calon Lily
Luckie Glasbrenner – Stele Fyrd
Adelaide – Stele Fyrd
Kitsu no Taro – Stele Fyrd
Ostwald Konrad von Riesetoten – Stele Fyrd
John Bowyer – Torse
Lillian Bowyer – Torse
Christina – Golden Calon Swan

Calontir won the War Bard competition again this year. Congratulations to Vilhjalmr Half Troll!

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/03/20/court-news-from-gulf-war-a-s-50/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]