Welcome home from War!!

Just a reminder that Kingdom Arts and Sciences is only three weeks away!!

We still need entrants, we still need judges!!

To see Current Entrants:

https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkingdomartsandsciences/home

To Enter Tri-Levels:

http://artsci.calontir.org/kas-trilevel-entry-form.php

To Enter Championship:

http://artsci.calontir.org/kas-entry-form.php

To Judge:

http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php

Schedule of the Day:

8:30-9:30 Entrant/Judges Packet pick up &Entry Table Set up

9:30-9:45 Entrants Meeting

9:45-10:00 Judges Meeting

10:00-10:45 Session 1

11:00-11:45 Session 2

11:45-1:10 Lunch

11:45-12:15 Meeting Order of the Silver Hammer

12:15-12:45 Meeting Order of the Calon Lily

12:45-1:15 Meeting Order of the Calon Cross

1:20-2:00 Session 3

2:05-2:50 Session 4

3:00-3:45 Session 5

4:00-4:45 Session 6

4:30 Entrant Break Down

Court at TRM discretion

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.