Oh Judges wherefore art thou? Kingdom Arts and Sciences draws closer and we had several entrants send in thier entries on Sunday which is awesome! We are in critical need of judges! If you plan to attend the event, please consider being a judge! This is a great opportunity to share knowledge and gain some on a myriad of topics.

HE Mistress Gwen and I REALLY need you!!

Ishmala

https://sites.google.com/site/calontirkingdomartsandsciences/home/judges

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.