ID info for Crown for Roselyn of Aberdeen.image1.JPG
List of vents attended:
Mar 2015 - Gulf Wars & Spring Crown
April - Spring Spears, kingdom A&S
May - St. George,
June - Lilies
July -  Summer Coronation, CalonCon
Sept.  - Queen's Prize Tourney
Oct. - Autumn Arrows
Nov. - Toys for Tots
Dec. - Kris Kinder
Feb. 2016 - Clothiers, Chieftain

I did not travel as much this past year as I normally have in the past.  My retirement from education in early May will free my time to better attend the Kingdom duties if my consort should win. My consort is Sir Erik be Tyr.  My letter on intent will follow.

In Service to the Falcon Throne
Roselyn of Aberdeen
 OP, OSM,CC, etc.

Sent from my iPad