Greetings, all!

First, thank you for everyone that are sending prizes (or have sent me
prizes) and who have volunteered time and/or materials! We've got beautiful
forged hoof picks, something appropriate for the Torchlight tournament
(you'll have to come to find out!) and the most lovely looking wood cups! I
can't thank you enough. I'll make sure they go to deserving gentles (and I
promise I won't keep them for myself. ;-) )

ANYWAY - for those looking for more specific ways to help, I've got a more
comprehensive list of where/when we need it! SO, IN order of *need*, these
are the equestrian activities we would love your help with. And obviously,
anytime you want to come to the barn, we'll find something for you to do.
;-)

Wednesday, 7pm-9pm: Calontir Torchlight Tournament (in front of the fort)

Wednesday, 2pm-6pm: Wood Jousting Tournament (Arena 2)
* If you want to help with the jousting tournaments, PLEASE come to the
Jousting class on Monday or Tuesday, 2pm-4pm. If you've never helped with a
tournament before, this will give you the training you need to be safe and
efficient on the field. :-) Any questions, just ask me!

Monday, 10am-noon: Calontir Challenge (Arena 2)

Sunday, 10am-noon: Hastiludes Tourney (Arena 2)

Thursday, 9am-noon: Foam Jousting Tournament (Arena 2)
* Same note as above

Feel free to share this information around. AND YES - heralds,
water-bearers, ground crew, heavy-lifters, photographers, gallery are all
welcome and appreciated!
Many thanks to Derdriu, Alessandra, and Rob for the prizes received so far!

See you at Gulf Wars!

​
Ever In Service (and Fun),

Baroness Eowyth þa Siðend

(sorry for the cross-posting - I just want to make sure this info gets to
all good gentles looking for volunteer opportunities!)