Greetings, all!

First, thank you for everyone that are sending prizes (or have sent me prizes) and who have volunteered time and/or materials! We've got beautiful forged hoof picks, something appropriate for the Torchlight tournament (you'll have to come to find out!) and the most lovely looking wood cups! I can't thank you enough. I'll make sure they go to deserving gentles (and I promise I won't keep them for myself. ;-) )

ANYWAY - for those looking for more specific ways to help, I've got a more comprehensive list of where/when we need it! SO, IN order of *need*, these are the equestrian activities we would love your help with. And obviously, anytime you want to come to the barn, we'll find something for you to do. ;-)

Wednesday, 7pm-9pm: Calontir Torchlight Tournament (in front of the fort)

Wednesday, 2pm-6pm: Wood Jousting Tournament (Arena 2)
* If you want to help with the jousting tournaments, PLEASE come to the Jousting class on Monday or Tuesday, 2pm-4pm. If you've never helped with a tournament before, this will give you the training you need to be safe and efficient on the field. :-) Any questions, just ask me!

Monday, 10am-noon: Calontir Challenge (Arena 2)

Sunday, 10am-noon: Hastiludes Tourney (Arena 2)

Thursday, 9am-noon: Foam Jousting Tournament (Arena 2)
* Same note as above

Feel free to share this information around. AND YES - heralds, water-bearers, ground crew, heavy-lifters, photographers, gallery are all welcome and appreciated!
Many thanks to Derdriu, Alessandra, and Rob for the prizes received so far!

See you at Gulf Wars!

Ever In Service (and Fun),

Baroness Eowyth þa Siðend

(sorry for the cross-posting - I just want to make sure this info gets to all good gentles looking for volunteer opportunities!)