If it works for others to come here, that would be great.  Let's plan on
music at my house tomorrow, then.

YIS, Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Eric & Opal Doerr
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Music practice this Thursday, March 17

Sounds like it might be easiest for you if we come there, which we'd be
happy to do.   -- Opal

On 3/15/2016 10:59 PM, The Bookseller wrote:

Music folks-- we have music practice this Thursday, March 17.  We'll have to
do something Irish, in honor of St. Patrick.

I will have had my eyes dilated a couple of hours before practice time, so
driving at night could be an issue.  Could someone give me a ride to
practice?  Or, is everybody OK with just doing it at my house this week?

Let me know your thoughts.

YIS,

Gwyneth