From: Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 03/21/2016  8:14 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Mag Mor Fighter Practice on Tuesday

    Fighter
      Practice is on Tuesday, at Easterday Rec Center, 6130 Adams St. in
      Lincoln, from 7-9 pm.

    Rattan
      and Steel - depending on who shows up.

    There
      will be people chatting and working on fiber projects as well.

    This
      time I'm also certain that there will be Gulf War stories to be
      told. - come and listen.

    See
      you there!

    Volkmar