On behalf of Her Excellency Gyda and Belinda, exchequer of Mag Mor,  I write to request a financial committee meeting on Wednesday,  March 30, to discuss Winter War Maneuvers 2017.
In Service,
Seraphina

-------- Original message --------
From: Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 03/21/2016 8:14 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Mag Mor Fighter Practice on Tuesday

Fighter Practice is on Tuesday, at Easterday Rec Center, 6130 Adams St. in Lincoln, from 7-9 pm.

Rattan and Steel - depending on who shows up.
There will be people chatting and working on fiber projects as well.

This time I'm also certain that there will be Gulf War stories to be told. - come and listen.

See you there!