I am so sorry for your loss.  Good byes are rarely easy.

Hugs,
Vasilla

On Mar 30, 2016 4:41 PM, "Anita Mohlman" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello and I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news--my mother passed away Monday afternoon, very peacefully with all of her children beside her.  We are thankful that she didn't have any pain and that she left this earth before the dementia had taken all of her personality.
The funeral will be Friday, April 1st at 2:00 pm at First Lutheran Church, 70th and A St.  If you wish to come, my siblings and I would welcome you, but if not, we will know that you are thinking of us (I know how the SCA works!)  There is nothing we need but your prayers.
Natalya