I’m sorry to hear the sad news, although it is a blessing that it happened before she was lost all her faculties.

My prayers are with you and your family.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita Mohlman
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 4:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] sad news

Hello and I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news--my mother passed away Monday afternoon, very peacefully with all of her children beside her.  We are thankful that she didn't have any pain and that she left this earth before the dementia had taken all of her personality.

The funeral will be Friday, April 1st at 2:00 pm at First Lutheran Church, 70th and A St.  If you wish to come, my siblings and I would welcome you, but if not, we will know that you are thinking of us (I know how the SCA works!)  There is nothing we need but your prayers.

Natalya