Taina - how does this sound?

GNSI MEMBER INTERVIEW AND PODCAST

Taina Litwak, long-time GNSI member and Smithsonian illustrator was
recently interviewed by her intern, Jessa Thurman, on Scientific
Illustration: Then and Now. This two-part interview focuses first on the
life and accomplishments of Maria Sibylla Merian, a founding ‘mother’ of
illustration; the second part discusses the importance of scientific
illustration in today’s world. Jessica has posted the interview as a
Naked Ape talk, and you can download the podcast as well.

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design