Thanks, Linda.  Interesting article about an interesting man.
bab

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thought you might like this article.

Father Palladino was a world-renowned master of calligraphy who taught Steve Jobs the importance — and aesthetics — of scripts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/arts/design/rev-robert-palladino-83-scribe-who-shaped-apples-fonts.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com