Hi Karen,

Thank you for the links. The problem the student has is that the pads that we pay between $5 and $9, depending on size, are $63 in the stores there, the same as on fishpond. The clayboard is a bit easier to swallow.

I don't think he's going to do any better, though I'm going to keep looking. I remember Geoff Thompson having the same issues with scratchboard.

Thanks again for looking. Hope to see you in Santa Cruz.

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator