Try looking for Daler Rowney Bristol. A pad of A3 is $17.33 AUD ($13.88 USD).

http://www.artmaterials.com.au/daler-rowney-daler-rowney-bristol-board-pad-250gsm-a3-20-sheets-p-212.html

How this compares to Strathmore Bristol, I don't know. You don't mention size or series (Strathmore comes in 300, 400 or 500 series). Personally I find the 400 series to be wanting - the sizing is inconsistent and ink can bleed in places.

It's Claybord made by Ampersand. Prices aren't going to be the same. Plus you have to take into consideration quality and currency. This is on Masonite. Hard to ding good scratch board any more - the thin, cheap stuff is useless. Trudy would be up on current brands and availability.

Claybord can be had at Parkers in Sydney. Not cheap but it would be expensive to ship from abroad because Masonite is heavy. An alternative would be to make your own panels with rabbit skin glue and whiting (you can try different ingredients). It's time consuming and messy but you could make a batch of panels at a time.

Or try:

http://www.mes.net.au/category/95-scraperboards

http://www.cavalierart.com.au/catalog/boards-and-cards/scraper-board-and-scratch-art/scratchboard

https://www.eckersleys.com.au/products/british-scraperboard

EssDee isn't cheap - in Australia or the U.S.

From my iPhone.