It used to be called clayboard, also.

L.
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538

On Mar 18, 2016, at 2:15 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

Has he tried stores in Singapore or Hong Kong?

Here's one of the best reviewed (but there are others, probably some catering more to his needs):
review:   http://www.yelp.com/biz/art-friend-singapore-5?page_src=related_bizes
website:   www.artfriend.com.sg
paper pads:  https://artfriendonline.com/ProductDetails/FamilyDetails/DR_P7035   A2 is 16 x 23 inches.

Couldn't find "scratchboard," maybe it's called something else?

Claims $20 shipping worldwide, but I can find any particulars.

The Australian might have to make inquiries by phone or email to get what he wants and find out about shipping, etc.   But it's an option.

BAB