"The Nature of Drawing Birds",
A Bird Drawing Workshop with Linda M. Feltner

Sat. & Sun, April 9 & 10, 2016, 9am-4pm.
Tubac Center of the Arts, Tubac, Arizona
http://tubacarts.org/2015-2016-workshops/
Call TCA at 520-398-2371 to register. Call Soon, deadline for registration is approaching quickly!

This two-day workshop will guide, enlighten and inspire the artist into the realm of drawing birds. The foundation of good bird illustration begins with some anatomy basics. Physical characteristics show us not only form but also indicate the function of many distinguishing traits. We will compare types of birds, coloration and physical adaptations that allow them to survive and flourish in their environment. We'll gain confidence in observing form, gesture and behavior. A live bird will be brought into the workshop on Sunday.

DEADLINE EXTENDED-- CALL SOON!!

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design