Thank you, Linda! I'm always a few weeks behind on my New Yorkers....now the book is on my wish list.
Cheers,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2016, at 11:37 AM, A.Simonnet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Neat process to see. Thanks for sharing.

Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
http://epo.sonoma.edu