Thank you Linda! This is o meaningful to me, having created the 11 step Metamorphosis of the Monarch Butterfly (on my web site). Always appreciate all of the resources from you and other GNSI artists.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take flight and soar with your wings!”