This came to me via Margie Bauer. She said to pass it on. Thanks, Margie!
Linda

Hi all,

A friend of mine who is a horse vet is looking for an illustrator who could do animal drawings. See below:

We are needing someone who could do some illustrations for notes and presentations (power points) that would be musculoskeletal types of illustrations for our animal chiropractic college. So I am thinking there may be a student that is an artistic illustrator that could be good at this type of art who may be interested. It will be dog and horse stuff! 😊

Here's her info:

Jami Whiting

All the best,

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect