From: Nala Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:39 PM
Subject: Interview request from Science magazine about CSBR funding cut
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Dr. Eaton,

I'm a reporter at Science magazine, and I'm writing a news story about the
funding hiatus for CSBR. I found your blog post on this topic very helpful
(and then I got distracted reading the rest of your blog, and finally
managed to bookmark it and get back to work). I'm trying to understand how
the research and museum communities are reacting to the suspension of CSBR
funding, and how the cut will impact research and collections. Would you be
free to answer a few questions some time tomorrow?

Thanks,

Nala

Nala Rogers
News Intern, Science/AAAS