Mike,

There is this posting which indicates the NSF is seeking our feedback on
this hiatus:

https://dbinsfblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/csbr-fy17/

-Derek

--

Derek S. Sikes, Curator of Insects

phone: 907-474-6278
FAX: 907-474-5469

University of Alaska Museum  -  search 302,939 digitized arthropod records
http://www.uaf.edu/museum/collections/ento/

Society and / or sign up for the email listserv "Alaska Entomological
Network" at
http://www.akentsoc.org/contact.php