NSF always "seeks feedback," but never in a vacuum.  They have a plan
they expect to follow, and want to know if it is going to be a problem
for them to do so. The problem is, in this very neutral and innocuous
way, they are not telling us (at least not me) what that plan is?  We
need to be VERY loud and organized on this, unless someone actually
knows what it going on?

Mike

(406) 994-4610 (voice)
(406) 994-6029 (FAX)