Last one from me for today.  I promise.  Pam Horsley has volunteered to come out of retirement as an officer with ECN and serve as the data aggregator for the ECN community responses about the collections funding hiatus and the impacts of the program (and impacts of the loss of said program).  So, please when you submit your feedback to NSF, copy Pam on the email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) so she can compile all of this data for ECN's formal response (which will attempt to summarize all of your comments in a single concise and direct statement).  If you've already submitted something, consider forwarding it to Pam too.  Thanks everyone!  And especially thanks, Pam!

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
Collections Manager (Acting)
Department of Entomology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution
P.O. Box 37012, MRC 165
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Tel (office): 202-633-0982
Fax (office): 202-786-2894
Mobile (personal): 703-789-4924
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Staff Website:  http://entomology.si.edu/StaffPages/ShockleyF.html