Friends:

Thank you all for the informative messages in the last few days.

I enjoy a fair following on my blog and will make an informational post about this development.  May I have permission to quote any or all of you from your posts here?

As things develop I will make future blog posts to better direct efforts to restoring and improving funding streams for biological collections.

Feel free to suggest to me other ways I can help as a writer and public educator.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Eric R. Eaton

author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America
http://bugeric.blogspot.com/