John and others,

Here is my list of heterodox micro textbooks:
http://www.heterodox-economics.org/micro/textbooks/

See also a heterodox micro reading list here:
http://www.heterodox-economics.org/micro/readings/

Best,

Tae-Hee

--------------------------
Tae-Hee Jo, PhD
Associate Professor
Economics and Finance Department
SUNY Buffalo State
1300 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14222 USA
Tel:  (716) 878-3374
Office: CLAS B333
Personal Homepage <http://taeheejo.wordpress.com>
Heterodox Economics Newsletter <http://heterodoxnews.com>
Heterodox Economics Directory <http://heterodoxnews.com/hed>
Heterodox Economics Foundation <http://heterodox-economics.org>
Heterodox Microeconomics Research Network
<http://heterodox-economics.org/micro>
*New books: *
Advancing the Frontiers of Heterodox Economics: Essays in Honor of Frederic
S. Lee <https://www.routledge.com/products/9780415730310> (August 2015)
Marx, Veblen, and the Foundations of Heterodox Economics: Essays in Honor
of John F. Henry <https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138797796> (August
2015)
Routledge Handbook of Heterodox Economics
<https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138899940> (forthcoming in 2016)