Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to join us at the 13th International Post
Keynesian Conference in Kansas City, MO. *Mark your calendars!* The
conference is September 15-18, 2016 at the University of Missouri – Kansas
City.

Please help us spread the word by sharing this message with your colleagues.
Call for Papers

Please send your paper and panel submissions to [log in to unmask]

Final date for submission is May 15, 2016

Conference themes will include:

   - The Shoulders of Giants: contributions of our forefathers and
   foremothers
   - The Future of Post Keynesian Economics
   - Can Euroland Survive?
   - Tapering and the end of QE
   - Is secular stagnation the New Normal?
   - The dangerous fantasy of Growth through Austerity
   - The role of BRICS in the developing world
   - Has China offered a New Economic Model?
   - Modern Money Theory, Functional Finance, and Job Guarantee/ELR

Keynotes will include presentations by *Lord Robert Skidelsky* and *James
Galbraith*.

This year’s conference is sponsored by:

the *Journal of Post Keynesian Economics*
<http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/mpke20#.VxMHKlJ8uXo>,
the *Levy Economics Institute Of Bard College* <http://levy.org/>,
the *Binzagr** Institute for Sustainable Prosperity*
<http://www.binzagr-institute.org/>
and the *University Of Missouri-**K**ansas City*
<http://cas.umkc.edu/economics/>.
Stay tuned for more conference details will be posted here:
http://www.pkconference.com/

--
*فاضل قابوب*

Fadhel Kaboub
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/fadhel-kaboub-%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B6%D9%84-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A8/9b/151/85a/>
Associate Professor of Economics, *Denison University*
<http://www.denison.edu>
President, *Binzagr Institute fo* <http://www.binzagr-institute.org/>*r
Sustainable Prosperity* <http://www.binzagr-institute.org/>
Granville, OH 43023