Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to join us at the 13th International Post Keynesian Conference in Kansas City, MO. Mark your calendars! The conference is September 15-18, 2016 at the University of Missouri – Kansas City.

Please help us spread the word by sharing this message with your colleagues.

Call for Papers

Please send your paper and panel submissions to [log in to unmask]

Final date for submission is May 15, 2016

Conference themes will include:

  • The Shoulders of Giants: contributions of our forefathers and foremothers
  • The Future of Post Keynesian Economics
  • Can Euroland Survive?
  • Tapering and the end of QE
  • Is secular stagnation the New Normal?
  • The dangerous fantasy of Growth through Austerity
  • The role of BRICS in the developing world
  • Has China offered a New Economic Model?
  • Modern Money Theory, Functional Finance, and Job Guarantee/ELR

Keynotes will include presentations by Lord Robert Skidelsky and James Galbraith.

This year’s conference is sponsored by:

the Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
the Levy Economics Institute Of Bard College,
the Binzagr Institute for Sustainable Prosperity
and the University Of Missouri-Kansas City.

Stay tuned for more conference details will be posted here: http://www.pkconference.com/

--
فاضل قابوب

Fadhel Kaboub
Associate Professor of Economics, Denison University

President, Binzagr Institute for Sustainable Prosperity
Granville, OH 43023

740-587-6315 @FadhelKaboub

Follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter
@BinzagrInfo
Like us on Facebook