John

   This is not a complete micro book but it has an excellent perspective.

Joe Pluta’s An Evolutionary Alternative to Mainstrream Microeconomics. (2015)

Best

Jim

Jim Peach

Regents Professor and

Faculty Athletics Representative to the NCAA

Department of Economics, Applied Statistics, and International Business

New Mexico State University

P. O. Box 30001/MSC 3CQ

Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003

Phone: 575-646-3113