Kingdom Webminister Position

Greetings Calontir!

For nearly two years, I have served as your Kingdom Webminister. This position has brought me great joy and a wonderful way to serve this incredible Kingdom! Sadly, my time as Kingdom Webminister is coming to an end and Their Royal Highnesses and I would like to announce that we are now receiving Letters of Intent for the position. The ideal Kingdom Webminister has HTML experience, a complete web development lab in the home, and experience dealing with Internet Service Providers / hosting companies.

None of us are perfect, but there are some minimum requirements:

· Experience with writing or editing content

· Willingness to make a significant time commitment

· Balance and judgment in matters political

· Reliable email/Internet access

· A working telephone

· Regular contact with Kingdom activities

Please include the following in your Letter of Intent:

· Your full name, both modern and SCA.

· Why you would like to be the Kingdom Webminister and your qualifications.

· Any ideas for change and improvement of the Kingdom Website, etc.

· Any managerial experience, SCA related or modern.

Please send letters of intent to Their Royal Highnesses at [log in to unmask] and myself at [log in to unmask] Letters of intent should be received by June 8th, 2016. Please see the Webminister’s page for more information – Webminister.calontir.org

In joyful service,

Lady Allison of Forgotten Sea

Kingdom of Calontir Webminister