The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Event Report – RUSH/Kingdom
Scribe and Dance Symposium-Shire of Bellewood
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/04/03/event-report-rushkingdom-scribe-and-dance-symposium-shire-of-bellewood/>'

April 2, A.S. 50 – Kirksville, MO

The Shire of Bellewood graciously allowed RUSH— the Royal University of
Scir Havoc—to officially rebirth RUSH at their event. This turned the
Kingdom Scribal and Dance Symposium into a full-blown RUSH event, with
classes that included not only scribe and dancing but also a great many
heraldry classes and round tables and a full track of cut and thrust
classes and activities.

As this reporter was teaching scribal stuff all day, I cannot report
first-hand on any of the other classes. However, RUSH Chancellor H.L.
Cathus reported to me that the cut and thrust track was full all day long,
and the heraldy classes were also well-attended.

On the scribal track, Mistress Jehanne Bening taught a class on how to
safely use ground period pigments, which was well-attended and generated a
lot of interest. A Scribes Guild meeting was hosted by Falcon Signet
Mistress Elynor, as well.

The planned Ball and Grill in the park after classes had to be cancelled,
due to unexpectedly cold and very windy conditions. Because We are
Calontir, we adapted and overcame by holding the ball on the third floor of
the site and ordering mass quantities of pizza. The musicians and dancers
had great fun, as did those who chose to merely observe and dine.

Opposite this event was also Spring Spears, attended by Her Majesty, the
Fyrd Retreat and Lilies Site Cleanup Day, and His Majesty’s personal
birthday held in an undisclosed location. The St. Louis ComicCon also drew
people in other directions. In spite of all that, attendance at Bellewood
was excellent.

All in all, attendees and instructors seemed to agree the day was a great
success. We are looking forward to more RUSH classes at Lilies War,
followed by a RUSH event in early November 2016 in the Shire of Carlsby

Mistress Aidan Cocrinn
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F04%2F03%2Fevent-report-rushkingdom-scribe-and-dance-symposium-shire-of-bellewood%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F04%2F03%2Fevent-report-rushkingdom-scribe-and-dance-symposium-shire-of-bellewood%2F&title=Event+Report+%E2%80%93+RUSH%2FKingdom+Scribe+and+Dance+Symposium-Shire+of+Bellewood>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/04/03/event-report-rushkingdom-scribe-and-dance-symposium-shire-of-bellewood/
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates
are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]