Greetings to the Roses of the Society, from your humble Calontir Cavalry!

We would like to invite you to a Grand Tournament, to be hosted in your
honor at the upcoming Tournament of Horse and Falcons. At the 11th hour, on
the 28th day of May, the steeds of Calontir will be dressed in their finest
and their riders will bring word fame to your ears! Please gather in the
Gallery awaiting your Presence and allow us to bring entertainment and
beauty to your eyes. We ride to bring you joy and to show the talent of our
Cavalry that is ever at your service and protection (if ever it were to be
needed)!

We humbly request your presence at this Tournament honoring You, Our
Delightful Ladies of The Rose.

*Event:* Tournament of Horse & Falcons
*Time & Date:* Saturday, May 28th, 2016 – introductions of riders to start
at 11:00 am
*Location:* Equestrian Field

There will be a gallery set-up, nothing but your presence is requested
(maybe a chair, if you prefer your own seating, although some will be
provided).

Ever in Service,

Baroness Eowyth þa Siðend and The Honorable Lady Rhiannon of Crystal Mynes

https://sites.google.com/site/horseandfalcons/equestrian