Greetings to the Roses of the Society, from your humble Calontir Cavalry!

We would like to invite you to a Grand Tournament, to be hosted in your honor at the upcoming Tournament of Horse and Falcons. At the 11th hour, on the 28th day of May, the steeds of Calontir will be dressed in their finest and their riders will bring word fame to your ears! Please gather in the Gallery awaiting your Presence and allow us to bring entertainment and beauty to your eyes. We ride to bring you joy and to show the talent of our Cavalry that is ever at your service and protection (if ever it were to be needed)!

We humbly request your presence at this Tournament honoring You, Our Delightful Ladies of The Rose.

Event: Tournament of Horse & Falcons
Time & Date: Saturday, May 28th, 2016 – introductions of riders to start at 11:00 am
Location: Equestrian Field

There will be a gallery set-up, nothing but your presence is requested (maybe a chair, if you prefer your own seating, although some will be provided).

Ever in Service,

Baroness Eowyth þa Siðend and The Honorable Lady Rhiannon of Crystal Mynes

https://sites.google.com/site/horseandfalcons/equestrian