---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "The Falcon Banner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Apr 23, 2016 3:18 PM
Subject: [The Falcon Banner] Message from His Royal Highness re: War College
To: <[log in to unmask]>

The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Message from His Royal Highness re: War College'

To the fighters of Calontir, come these Greeting from His Highness, Sir Duncan Bruce of Logan regarding the upcoming War College event.

Unfortunately due to modern commitments, We will be unable to attend War College this year. However, We strongly encourage everyone who is able to go. This is one of the few opportunities for the army to practice together as a unit, and it should be taken advantage of. Please attend, and push each other to gain new skills and hone existing ones. You all performed well at Gulf Wars, but We can always get better.

We look forward to seeing all of you at Lilies War, where hopefully more practice at committing acts of violence will be had.

— HRH Logan —

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/04/23/message-from-his-royal-highness-re-war-college/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]