Taina, look here at Golden pumice gel:
http://www.goldenpaints.com/products/medium-gels-pastes/gel-with-aggregates

It's certainly compatible with acrylic paints.

You might try googling 'pumice for pastels' for other products.  There is a
gel that is used for watercolor repairs that could be mixed with a grit of
some sort. Believe you could find pulverized granite somewhere.  Golden
also makes a color called 'micaceous iron oxide' that dries with a fine
gritty texture.

I'd check Jerry's to see if they still sell the sandpaper type pastel
paper, which used to come in various stages of grit......including one that
required large quantities of pastel sticks.

Best,
bab