From: Karen Ackoff
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 4:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] John Cody's birthday

John Cody’s birthday is next Thursday, May 5th. I’m hoping maybe some of you
might send him a card - I know he’d enjoy hearing from GNSIers.

If you are interested, please email me for his address (I don’t want to post
his address publicly for all the obvious reasons).

And thank you, in advance, to anyone who responds.

Best,
Karen

at