Has anyone used Affinity Photo Software? A colleague just told me about it and it seems it could replace Photoshop for many of us. It's way cheaper and there's no subscription. Perhaps it's been mentioned here, though I did a search of the archives and nothing turned up.
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/

Click on the Affinity Photo link a couple of times and a video will come up. After viewing the video you can scroll down the page and see additional descriptions, screenshots and samples. It was chosen by Apple as the best app of 2015. A free trial is available before you buy.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator