      From: Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:04 PM
 Subject: Re: [SCIART] John Cody's birthday

 thanks for the heads-up, Karen! Gail

 On 4/28/16 5:26 PM, Holly Butlett wrote:

 I would love to send him a card.  Holly Butlettt On Apr 28, 2016 2:11 PM, "Karen Ackoff" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

John Cody’s birthday is next Thursday, May 5th. I’m hoping maybe some of you might send him a card - I know he’d enjoy hearing from GNSIers.

 If you are interested, please email me for his address (I don’t want to post his address publicly for all the obvious reasons).

 And thank you, in advance, to anyone who responds.

 Best,
 Karen

  ________________________________________________ Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at

 Gail Guth