All,

Just a quick note that the CM workshop inaugural class is now full, and we have closed registration.  For those who are registered, you will receive additional information about the course over the next few months. I look forward to receiving all of you here at the National Museum of Natural History in July.  For those that were interested but did not register to take it this time, please keep in mind that we are planning on doing this once a year for the next 3 years at which time we will reevaluate the course and decide on a permanent schedule of offering (annually, biennially, etc.).  I am planning on presenting about the workshop at the ECN meeting in Orlando.

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager (Acting)