Genuine Extension Diagnostic Person here,  Please do forward questions from
the tax paying public on to your state diagnostic labs and extension
entomologist.  We keep links to good information and happily reply to
questions from citizens about all insects. We see unusual insects all of
the time, but to many of the general public, its a first time experience
and should be treated as such.

Just my $0.02 worth,

Eric

Eric Day
Insect Identification Lab
Department of Entomology
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University